View Single Post
Old 01-28-2018, 12:09 PM   #71
baskerville
Evangelist
baskerville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baskerville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baskerville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baskerville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baskerville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baskerville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baskerville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baskerville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baskerville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baskerville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baskerville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD, Kobo Aura ONE
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlterusPrime View Post
First of all, thanks for the software, it feels really fast and nice.
My pleasure.

Quote:
I've got a problem on Kobo Glo (regular one, not HD) though - I'm completely unable to call the main menu, when I press the hamburger button nothing happens. All the other buttons, like frontlight, working great.
This has already been reported by tshering and I will provide a custom build that write every event on standard output in order to better understand what might be happening (I think it might have to do with the jitter tolerance of the tap gesture).

Quote:
Also, as a non-important suggestion, I'd personally like to have a way to customize "Powered off" screen with our own pictures and/or book covers.
This will come.

Quote:
By default it doesn't support FB2 for some reason, but when included to settings.json - discovers and reads them just fine, but seems to not be able to recognize the author.
FB2 wasn't included in the default list of allowed kinds but will be in the next release.

Right now, the metadata import isn't done by Plato itself but by the importer which requires a certain amount of involvement to build. Now that the menu view is finished, I might create menus for retrieving metadata through Plato.
baskerville is offline   Reply With Quote