View Single Post
Old 01-27-2018, 05:37 PM   #26
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Well, the important thing is that you have something that works for you. We don’t all have to have the same preferences!
When it comes down to it I'm pretty much happy with whatever eReader I happen to be using at the time. I don't know why, but my eyes can't get used to front-lit eReaders, so that kind of limits me to the older eReaders. I do like page turn buttons and being able to clean the screen while reading without worrying about turning the page. I think I've done far more reading on Kindle 4 than on any other device (now it's getting split between the 4 and the Keyboard, but that might be because the Keyboard's lighted case is bulky and easy to hold – and has a better built-in light than the 4's case).

Last edited by rcentros; 01-27-2018 at 05:40 PM.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote