View Single Post
Old 01-20-2018, 05:20 PM   #202
BookCat
C L J
BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony e-reader 505, Kindle PW2, Kindle PW3, Kobo Libra2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
Do you remember that huge scandal, a few years back? All the Haute houses had found this "amazing" source, in China, for faux-fur? They used it in all their (Fall) shows that year...and it all turned out to be DOG. Man...that was bad on all fronts.

Perhaps Donovan is shipping the dogs to some secret location that's making faux-not-fur coats? Granted, it's absurdly expensive, and nobody would do it, but, this IS an over-the-top-black-comedy novel, right?

Hitch
Yes, I remember this. It also crossed my mind that they might be on the menu in certain countries. But I hope Gregg isn't thinking of going down that plot road.