View Single Post
Old 01-19-2018, 02:47 PM   #92
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richwood View Post
Still a lot smaller than the Kindle DX which is still one of my favorite ebook readers for home use.
True. I finished reading the book on the 950. Once I get reading the device doesn't really matter, as long as I've got a good font.

Now I've got library books I've downloaded to Kindle – so, for the most part, I'll be leaving the Sonys and Kobo for a week or so. (There's one book I've been reading bit by bit that's in ePub format.)
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote