View Single Post
Old 01-16-2018, 07:58 PM   #19
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PWSE, Voyage, K3, HDX, KBasic 7 & 8, Nook Glo3, Echos, Nanos
If I wanted a Kobo, I would have bought one. This is just a wishlist for owners of Glowlight 3 (which I bought for $89). I appreciate mention that Kobo has these features for people who have not yet bought something.

I didn't select either poll option. Don't understand the first, and the 2nd is already taken care of by pressing the center of the page. It instantly shows you the pages left in the chapter.

* additional font sizes on the large end (although thrilled with the recent addition of 2!)
* Sort of both authors and titles to include Z-A
* Sort to include recent purchases (and a reverse - old to new)
* New and Recent in My Library scroll should not include 6 year old magazines.
* Screensaver - I'd like to be able to change it.

Last edited by Tarana; 01-16-2018 at 08:21 PM.
Tarana is offline   Reply With Quote