View Single Post
Old 01-11-2018, 04:57 PM   #97
janrey
Groupie
janrey can program the VCR without an owner's manual.janrey can program the VCR without an owner's manual.janrey can program the VCR without an owner's manual.janrey can program the VCR without an owner's manual.janrey can program the VCR without an owner's manual.janrey can program the VCR without an owner's manual.janrey can program the VCR without an owner's manual.janrey can program the VCR without an owner's manual.janrey can program the VCR without an owner's manual.janrey can program the VCR without an owner's manual.janrey can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle3, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
Have you looked at the Oasis v2? It is lightweight, has a larger screen than the others and has buttons.

That topic has been done to death. though I predict this thread could be derailed for three pages talking about the 'fairness' of ebook prices.
Yeah, I looked at the Oasis but I had just gotten the Voyage and it is still not the size I am looking for in an ereader. I want it to be more of the larger paperbacks not the mass market ones which are smaller.

Yeah I know, been talked about to death. .
janrey is offline   Reply With Quote