Thread: Help with links
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2018, 02:10 AM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by soparch View Post
I have a couple of thousand links I need to link to anchors and I was wondering if there was a regex or something like that that would help me do this.
currently I have <a href="#pg11">11<a/> etc etc and I need to link them to the correct id's (which are already in place) which are scattered across several files within the same book. The early versions of sigil used to do this automatically but now it doesn't so I wondered if anybody could help
Thanks in advance
soparch
Sigil has always had issues updating 'relative' (to the current file) links like you show. filename.ext#pg12 will update when split or renamed
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote