View Single Post
Old 01-09-2018, 02:09 AM   #15
gmw
cacoethes scribendi
gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & H2Ov2, Sony PRS-650
Gregg, I like most of what you've done there. I am inclined to think that the book title could be larger in comparison to the subtitle ("... Book 1" and "... Tripper Novel") elements. And/or maybe the the author name could go down in size a little.

... Basically, I don't think the proportions are quite right yet, but the colours are working fairly well for me.

Not sure I'm entirely convinced by the cape. I like the idea, it just doesn't look all that natural. And, now it's no longer lost in the background the less-than-perfect appearance is more obvious.