View Single Post
Old 01-06-2018, 11:43 AM   #410
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinisajoy View Post
As a Texan, I should disown for this. You just ruined 2 good foods.
Not even for a Texican will I eat chewy nasty meat. I'm one of those folks who is sensitive to texture, so I like to make sure that chili or stew beef is WELL cooked, to tenderize the collagen, etc.

As far as beans--you said yourself you hadn't tried making chili in a crockpot, right? You should. (n.b.: making first-stage ribs in a crocker is also an easy way to "falling-off-the-bone" ribs. Cook them in the crockpot first; then slather them with sauce and either run them under the broiler or on the grill. Presto, instant (ish) tender ribs.)

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote