View Single Post
Old 01-05-2018, 03:46 PM   #75
astrangerhere
Professor of Law
astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa, Kobo Libra H20, Kobo Aura One, KoboMini
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Here we go with a rather interesting nomination. I'm nominating The Innocence of Father Brown by G. K. Chesterton.

A FREE omnibus including this story can be found right here in the Patricia Clark Library.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/at...1&d=1515456233

This can easily be converted to KF8 or Mobi for use with a Kindle.
I will third. If my mom which is 99 cents doesn't win, I'd love a freebie! I haven't read Brown in years, and Chesterton was a miserable mysoginist, but I do enjoy a vintage mystery.l

Last edited by issybird; 01-08-2018 at 07:45 PM.
astrangerhere is offline   Reply With Quote