View Single Post
Old 01-05-2018, 12:27 AM   #31620
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
I just wanted to report back--for those of you who read my Arnica V&R--that to be fair, it wasn't the Arnica. Oh, it may have contributed a bit, but it was something else, entirely, and I've just spent 7 truly dreadful nights and days with this other. So...I have no reason to excoriate arnica. Not sure I'm ready to give it another shot, until I'm a bit steadier on my pins, but I didn't want to leave it as I had, as if the Arnica was entirely to blame. Not at all, near as I can tell.

FWIW only.

Hitch
I'm really sorry to hear that, Hitch. Arnica would be such a much simpler problem -- just don't take it. I sincerely hope you have found a cause and a resolution, cause this sounds dreadful. !!HUGS!!
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote