View Single Post
Old 01-04-2018, 03:29 PM   #31609
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
On my Goodreads front page:

Based on your reading preferences, you might enjoy
Batman: Nightwalker (DC Icons, #2)

Seriously, Goodreads? Seriously? In what Bizarro world would I conceivably enjoy Batman: Nightwalker (DC Icons, #2)?

I think this is arguably worse than the cowboy romances they used to push on me. I've rated over 2,000 books at Goodreads and not one of them has to do with super heroes (or cowboys, for that matter).

What a scam. Someone is paying for these sponsored ads and Goodreads should at least make an honest attempt to target likely readers. Goodness knows they've got the data and the algorithm shouldn't be difficult.
That is wrong on so many fronts I don't even know where to begin. You? Batman: Nightwalker (DC Icons, #2)?!!
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote