View Single Post
Old 01-04-2018, 10:02 AM   #32
oranges
Enthusiast
oranges is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!oranges is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!oranges is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!oranges is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!oranges is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!oranges is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!oranges is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!oranges is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!oranges is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!oranges is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!oranges is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: Kindle DX, Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle Voyage, Onyx Boox N96 & Max2
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdp View Post
Just did: no, I only get the material I loaded on the device.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayjee View Post
I have no issues with suddenly appearing pdfs in my library, only those files that I put into the "books" folder (which is the only one I let neoreader import), also when I rebuild the library.
thanks for this info, right now i decided to manually delete each of the random PDFs, 330 to go! i wonder if my Max2 just wasn't reset after testing.

i noticed there isn't the option to factory reset the entire device in the menus (or i missed this), whats the fastest way to do so? do i have to use a software tool or is there an internal way on the device?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayjee View Post
- the scribble function (both in the reading app and the notes app) got the device to "hang", rendering it unresponsive for a couple of minutes (2-3). I have not yet found out what triggered this.
i noticed this happened to me too, but for Moon Reader -- basically the touch screen hangs after some time. i didnt have the pen at the time to test if the digitizer also crashed.

when i used the physical buttons to back out of it, i did notice there were ad popups which may have caused it, but im not really sure (i am using the free version of Moon Reader for now which has ads, will try the Pro purchased version once OTA is avail to add Play Services)
oranges is offline   Reply With Quote