View Single Post
Old 01-02-2018, 04:07 PM   #9
Richwood
Astronomy Nut
Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle (All), Kobo (Multiple), Sony (most) and Nook Glowlight Plus
I got a blacklisted Kindle PW3 and wanted registration. No problem getting a full refund from the seller.

I paid circa $60 for my Kobo Mini on ebay last year and it was a NIB one so I felt that was semi reasonable. Very good battery. Just got the original clip-in case for it too which seems to be a scarce item. Original cases seem to be scarce for the Sony PRS-350 too.
Richwood is offline   Reply With Quote