View Single Post
Old 12-31-2017, 06:39 PM   #1067
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
The recipient will be kiwidude. He is the creator of this and many other plugins. It is still his code and I have barely touched any of it.

As to me, I decided a long time ago not to set anything up. Anything I do on these plugins is because I want the function and fixing them is the best way to make sure I have it. Plus, I was far to lazy to do anything about it.
Fair enough. I already took care of kiwidude for this, but REALLY appreciate your contributions to keep it up to date and doing what we need it to do. (And yes, I get it about writing it because you want the result -- I once wrote a series of three Oracle book just because I wanted one of them and that was the only way the publisher would make the deal. I made a very modest advance, but got the book I needed in my day to day work. )
CRussel is online now   Reply With Quote