View Single Post
Old 12-31-2017, 02:02 PM   #5
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Marvin SxS supports multiple column view, too. You can change it in the layout settings. It can definitely be used as a standalone ebook reader with all the features of Marvin 3 available (Premium Features already included). In-app purchases don't work with iTunes Family Sharing but standalone Marvin SxS does so it's what I have installed on other family member's iOS devices.

Yes, you do need Marvin 3 if you want side-by-side viewing but it should be noted that this is not simply a two column view. You can actually have two different books open side by side or perhaps the same book but in different locations (e.g. page 1 on Marvin 3 and Appendix on Marvin SxS).

Do you have iCloud Drive enabled on your devices? Even if I was already signed in to my iCloud account, I had to enable iCloud Drive separately.

Mind, bookmarks and annotations won't sync/transfer over from Marvin Classic to Marvin SxS. You'll have to do a backup and restore for that.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote