View Single Post
Old 12-31-2017, 12:38 AM   #8
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
The one thing I am surprised at is people buying a Kindle on eBay given how many of them are blacklisted.
Of the thirty or forty Kindles I've bought via eBay, Craigslist, pawn shops and (now) Shop Goodwill, I've had exactly one that was blacklisted – and it came from a pawn shop. That one went to my Dad (after I called Amazon and tried to return it to them and was told "take it back to the pawn shop..."?) – my Dad won't use WiFi anyhow, so it was perfect for him.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote