View Single Post
Old 12-26-2017, 11:19 PM   #650
ellenoc
Author
ellenoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ellenoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ellenoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ellenoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ellenoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ellenoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ellenoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ellenoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ellenoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ellenoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ellenoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Vostro's pix are what ones of my PW1 and Oasis would probably look like. (I don't have the PW any more, but it's screen was very white.) In real life I saw no blotchiness like that, though. My Voyage had a blindingly white screen. That and the fake buttons were what I didn't like about it. It's gone now too, traded back to Amazon when I got the Oasis 2.

So now I have Oasis 1 as a backup and traveling Kindle and Oasis 2 as everyday reader at home. Both have screens that are more cream colored and IMO easier on the eyes.
ellenoc is offline   Reply With Quote