View Single Post
Old 12-24-2017, 03:01 PM   #2
cedhax
Addict
cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipad
[QUOTE=5111;3629421]I recently upgraded to Marvin SXS since the Classic no longer supported Dropbox. I chose SXS over 3 because I read that they were basically the same thing except this one supported side by side. So why not?
/QUOTE]

I think you misinterpreted and/or were mislead by Marvin marketing info. The newer versions of iOS have a nice feature to allow two different apps to run side by side on an iPad, provided the apps are built with that feature. Both Marvin 3 and Marvin SxS are, so are iBooks and many other non-ereader apps, like Clock. However, you CAN'T run two instances of the same app side-by-side. Thus, Marvin's developer saw an opportunity to essentially sell Marvin 3 twice to the same customer who want to read two books at the same time side-by-side with Marvin 3. However, if you are not such a customer, I would advise you get a refund of Marvin SxS, and then get Marvin 3 instead. With the free (trial) version of Marvin 3, you can make sure that you have tested out the features (such as sync) before doing an in-app purchase.
cedhax is offline   Reply With Quote