Thread: Ended Selling my iLiad..
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2006, 04:37 PM   #5
scotty1024
Banned
scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.

Device: Reader / iPhone / Librie / Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by tribble
I would be very surprised, if european law would allow them to do that

World-wide Guarantee

Dear Customer,

Thank you for purchasing this iRex product which has been designed and manufactured to the highest quality standards.
If, unfortunately, something should go wrong with this product, iRex guarantees free of charge labour and replacement parts irrespective of the country where it is repaired during a period of 12 months from date of purchase. This international iRex guarantee complements the existing national guarantee obligations to you of retailers and iRex in the country of purchase and does not affect your statutory rights as a customer.

The iRex guarantee is provided to the original end user purchasing from iRex or an authorized reseller, and is not transferable.

I'm not aware of any law forcing companies to make their warranties transferable.