View Single Post
Old 12-14-2017, 08:58 PM   #373
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by frahse View Post
"Hey Hombre!" (out of the Hombre movie i mentioned.)
You can choose a proxy that will show an IP from a country that you choose.
Yeah, I was thinking I could probably use Tor. I'm not especially interested in 'travelling.' I just wanted to show that you could set up a foreign account without lying (when that was such a big deal for some reason).

(BTW: Hombre is a terrific movie. I also have the Elmore Leonard book it was based on. But haven't read it yet.)
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote