View Single Post
Old 12-09-2017, 10:13 PM   #1020
Penny_Dreadful
She/Her
Penny_Dreadful is my North, my South, my East and West.Penny_Dreadful is my North, my South, my East and West.Penny_Dreadful is my North, my South, my East and West.Penny_Dreadful is my North, my South, my East and West.Penny_Dreadful is my North, my South, my East and West.Penny_Dreadful is my North, my South, my East and West.Penny_Dreadful is my North, my South, my East and West.Penny_Dreadful is my North, my South, my East and West.Penny_Dreadful is my North, my South, my East and West.Penny_Dreadful is my North, my South, my East and West.Penny_Dreadful is my North, my South, my East and West.

Device: Kindle PW5 (G001PX) PW3 PW1
I was also getting the earlier error so I'm trying out the beta and while it isn't throwing a visible error the "Sync from Shelf" option is not updating existing books, though it will create a new book via the "Add empty book to Calibre" option in the right click menu inside the Sync window.

I'm running Calibre 3.13 Portable on Windows 10. My Library is in my Dropbox Folder, but Dropbox is always paused while Calibre is running. I ran Calibre in debug mode and attached the log where I tried to update my books with "Sync from Shelf".
Attached Files
File Type: txt tmprw2wfc.txt (4.2 KB, 134 views)

Last edited by Penny_Dreadful; 12-09-2017 at 10:16 PM.
Penny_Dreadful is offline   Reply With Quote