View Single Post
Old 02-21-2009, 08:25 AM   #11
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbell View Post
zelda, it would be awesome if you could attend, but I understand you're a long, long way from Melbourne. I read about the French meetup with envy.
heh, i think we are all envious of the meetups we can't attend. but perhaps this is a good thing, as it motivates us to launch meetups we *can* attend, which means more meetups overall.
Quote:
DG, Marc was second on my invite list and he's only a 2 and half hour flight away. C'mon, Marc! It'll be fun!
2 and a half hours ? pff, that's nothing in australia, right ? i bet he goes further than that just to buy milk !
Quote:
pshrynk, huh, hmm? I don't understand half of what you say and the other half doesn't always make sense to me. But you're allowed... anyway, you should take responsibility for this meetup... its because of you that I'm involved with it.
heeheehee ! poor pshrynk, he's so misunderstood...
Quote:
and roytravis is interested, too. That's about 5 of us already, so its looking good.
5 people only one day after you started the thread ! it's looking very good indeed ! i think you've got a quorum already.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote