View Single Post
Old 12-07-2017, 03:38 PM   #62
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcladyz View Post
My battery life is horrible. I fully charged it less than a week ago and its 50% drained just in standby mode. I have not even used it. I bought 1 or 2 books and thats it. Just standby mode or what ever you call it. I am going to try keeping the wifi off to see if it improves.
Keep it in aeroplane mode and it won’t shift off 100% charge on standby. If you leave WiFi on, it’s talking to Amazon and draining the battery.

Quote:
In my opinion light level 10 is too low. I keep mine at 15 to 18 which is probably the problem. It seems the screen is darker than the 1t gen oasis
Have you tried making the font a little bolder? That should allow you to use a lower light level. I find personally that with the boldness on “2” I can very comfortably read with the front light off in a moderately well-lit room.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote