Thread: MobileRead January 2018 Second Chance Vote
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2017, 09:42 PM   #24
Bookpossum
Snoozing in the sun
Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, Kobo Touch
Yes, I have fond memories of that 1960s version of The Forsyte Saga. The more recent version was well done I thought, but I don't think it was up to the 1960s version, which had the luxury of 26 episodes I seem to remember, so the scriptwriters were able to follow the books closely.

I agree on the film - lovely though Greer Garson was, the film was pretty clunky I seem to remember.

Last edited by Bookpossum; 12-06-2017 at 07:44 PM. Reason: Spellcheck changed Forsyte to Forsyth.
Bookpossum is offline   Reply With Quote