View Single Post
Old 11-30-2017, 02:52 PM   #26624
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
I've considered "mobile phone" and "cell phone" synonymous for as long as I can recall, but feel more at home with the term "mobile phone". Maybe I watch too many BBC shows.

FWIW, Superman's boss had a mobile phone in his car as far back as the early 50s.

I would say that "mobile phone" and "cell phone" are interchangable to me (east coast, US). We do use the shorter term "cell", and not "mobile" ( which I noticed in The Girl Who Takes an Eye For an Eye)
John F is offline   Reply With Quote