View Single Post
Old 11-30-2017, 02:40 PM   #3
doubleshuffle
Unicycle Daredevil
doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura HD (R.I.P. After six years the USB socket died.) tolino shine 3
You're the Queen of Synchronicity, aren't you? The other day the magic worked for Issybird with the Ingoldsby Legends, now it is working for me. Just yesterday I was reading an interesting article about German translations of Gulliver, thinking I should really re-read it, hoping I'd find something nicer than my ugly Delphi Classics edition - and hey presto, here we go. Thanks for this wonderful job!
doubleshuffle is offline   Reply With Quote