View Single Post
Old 11-28-2017, 07:53 AM   #212
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by supaevensteven View Post
Installed 4.6.9995 OTA and it's misaligned the screen rendering on my Kobo Aura One.

The issue goes away when I factory reset to 4.1.7729.

I've performed the update several times and the issue appears back again every time.

I've also tried restarting the device and that's done nothing also.

I've attached before and after pictures to show what I mean. The left side shows a line of pixels not rendering when full screen backgrounds/borders are drawn.

Has anyone else experienced this or know a tweak to some config file I can make to correct this?
This has been discussed earlier in the thread. Or maybe the 4.6.9960 firmware thread. I think it is fixed in the 4.6.10075 release.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote