View Single Post
Old 11-26-2017, 10:12 AM   #585
HLS
Wizard
HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sage, Scribe, Boox Note 2 Plus, iPad Pros and Samsungs S6,S7,S8
I am not sure if I posted here or not. I had my 7" oasis and like it outside the fact that whispersync is not compatable. I want to listen and read at the same time. Here you can do one or the other but not both at the same time. If I knew this I would have never purchased so I am hoping an update is in the future.

Also so that you do not have a conniption fit like I did: When you first get the oasis there is no audiobook feature. I was so pissed. You have to wait about 30 minutes to an hour connected to wifi and you kindle will auto-update with the audible features then reboot. So I recommend leaving it on connected to wifi charging for a while
HLS is offline   Reply With Quote