View Single Post
Old 11-23-2017, 08:23 PM   #103
keithdt
Connoisseur
keithdt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.keithdt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.keithdt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.keithdt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.keithdt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.keithdt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.keithdt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.keithdt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.keithdt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.keithdt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.keithdt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire
For anyone looking for a good use for their $5, here's a suggestion. All of the Very Short Introduction To series from Oxford U. Press are $6.15. Covers a very wide range of subjects. Here's the link, though I don't think it captures quite everything. I found something through looking through the available titles listed at the front of one of the sample pages Amazon shows; it was available on Google when I looked it up, but I don't believe it showed on this list.

https://play.google.com/store/search...uction&c=books
keithdt is offline   Reply With Quote