View Single Post
Old 11-14-2017, 05:59 PM   #59
ytsejam1138
ytsejam1138 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Voyage and PW3
Ok, I have a PW3 that has been jailbroken for over a year. Never had any problems updating the firmware. I have never hit the reset button. However, I just upgraded from 5.8.11 to 5.9.2 and I seem to have lost my ability to run the KUAL launcher. I get this error when trying to launch it:

Application Error

"The selected application could not be started. Please try again."

I copied Update_KUALBooklet_v2.7_install.bin to mrpackages and ran ";log mrpi" It appears to run: Hush Little Baby, etc. and reboots. However, I still cannot run the KUAL launcher.

I have also tried to run coplate's hotfixes. I tried each one and when I eject my PW3 from my PC and disconnect the USB cable: I get this error message and the file also get deleted:

Update Error

An invalid update file has been loaded on your device. Please go to www.amazon.com/devicesupport to access the Kindle Software Update page or to contact Kindle Customer Service for assistance.

I searched to log files for Update_jailbreak_hotfix_1.14_nomax_install and the some of the errors are file mismatch. But now I am at a loss of what to do next.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by ytsejam1138; 11-14-2017 at 06:13 PM.
ytsejam1138 is offline   Reply With Quote