View Single Post
Old 11-11-2017, 07:58 PM   #378
Ocicat
Groupie
Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Librie,PRS900,950,K4, KT, PW1&2, KV
Quote:
Originally Posted by Insomniac2 View Post
Seriously, who called the Grammer police?

Sorry if I offended anyone.

I didn't realize that some people can't comprehend what they read without the benefit of paragraphs.

The window I have to type inside on my phone is very small, and I didn't realize how long and rambling it was until after I posted it.

Again, I didn't know it would the a big problem for some to figure out!

But why am I having to defend myself?

First a rude remark, and then a condescending lesson on grammer. I thought this was a thread on delivery dates, not a forum for judging people.

If it's too long for you without paragraphs then I have a suggestion... DON'T READ IT!
Some might be old crochety curmudgeons with poor eyesight

Glad you like your new Oasis, maybe the 'Preview Post' would be helpful ?
Ocicat is offline   Reply With Quote