View Single Post
Old 11-07-2017, 09:46 PM   #12
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerbeardman View Post
The bottom button is page back regardless of orientation.
Doh! You're right.

Quote:
I do think it's odd that it's not page forward. I'd have to hold it to see how it feels.
Yeah, that seems like an odd choice.

At $120.00 the Nook seems like a better choice. It has most of the features of the Saga and a better screen that can change color.

I wish the Bookeen Saga was around $80-100.00. At that point, it would have a niche. I do think it is neat looking.

Last edited by ZodWallop; 11-07-2017 at 09:51 PM.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote