View Single Post
Old 11-07-2017, 02:54 AM   #355
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Scribe, PW SE & Kindle 2022, Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by rem736 View Post
i got mine today. a week earlier than original estimate. updated the software right away for the audio functions and i was able to pair an old phone's bluetooth device easily. i just don't know how i can get it to read to me. the screen is gorgeous. the lighting is completely even (at least at level 14). no light cones at all.
If you want text to speech your only option is to use Voiceview, which is designed for the visually impaired. It's awkward to use so read the instructions very carefully before you try it out.

The only devices that do actual text to speech are the Fires.
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote