View Single Post
Old 11-05-2017, 10:40 AM   #77
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdonline View Post
I went to Best Buy today and didn't see the new Oasis. Employee didn't know about it. Talked to manager and it turns out the store has the new Oasis but under locked away. No display model and would only open the cabinet if I wanted to buy one. I was flabbergasted. I was also told no BB is showing the new Oasis as a display model--strictly just for sale. Talk about odd.
I wanted to see it as well, but they didn't have it on display at mine either. Very strange. I only know they have it because I checked their stock online. Has anyone seen it on display at their local Best Buy?

Last edited by sparklemotion; 11-05-2017 at 10:44 AM.
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote