View Single Post
Old 11-04-2017, 07:12 AM   #86
lkmiller
Laura
lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Kobo Elipsa, Nook Glowlight 4 Plus, Kindle Oasis 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
The STR is one of the worst Readers to hold. I have one and it's not nice at all.
You are the only person I've ever heard say this. One of my favorite things about it was how nice it was to hold. This one probably won't be quite as nice without the contoured back. But with the big bezels, rounded corners, and soft-touch surface, it will be close. Seeing how much it went back to that design is what lured me into ordering it. I sooo don't need it, but I wantss it!
lkmiller is offline   Reply With Quote