View Single Post
Old 11-04-2017, 05:51 AM   #83
patrik
Guru
patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcentros View Post
I like my Kindles and my Nooks. But, for buying or borrowing books, Amazon makes it so freaking easy. I borrowed a book from my library a few weeks ago and accidentally chose ePub. I never get that book read, as I use Linux and didn't find it convenient to set up whatever that Adobe program is for DRM ePubs. On the other hand, I can read non-DRM ePubs on my Sony or Nooks without issue.
FYI, getting ADE to work in Wine is a bit of a hazzle, and changes every time Wine updates. I gave up and tested "Sony Reader for PC" and it works great! Since you have a Sony you are probably already familiar with the software.
patrik is offline   Reply With Quote