View Single Post
Old 11-02-2017, 04:28 PM   #30
Arjun1985
Arjun1985 will become famous soon enoughArjun1985 will become famous soon enoughArjun1985 will become famous soon enoughArjun1985 will become famous soon enoughArjun1985 will become famous soon enoughArjun1985 will become famous soon enough

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by gteague View Post
@shalym: good to know about the auto wake with 3rd-party cases. now it's just a waiting game. i've been trying it without the case today and the only place that gives you any grip at all is along the ridge on the side of the bump and that's next-to-none. i'm thinking of putting strip of gaffer tape on the back to have something, anything to give me some semblance of actually holding it.

@selianth: if i removed the special offers, could i use one of my photos for a screensaver? i didn't realize how annoying it is that it's always in your face without the case as they have literally never bothered me for a microsecond in the past--out of sight, out of mind. now that $20 to get rid of them is looking cheap.

/guy
No you cant set a custom image as screensaver without jailbreak.. I have requested couple of times to Amazon to add as a feature, along with ability to use the active book cover as the screen saver. If you remove the ads Amazon has a rotating set of around 7-10 images.. But they are good ones though..
Arjun1985 is offline   Reply With Quote