View Single Post
Old 11-02-2017, 04:08 PM   #28
gteague
Zealot
gteague shares his or her toysgteague shares his or her toysgteague shares his or her toysgteague shares his or her toysgteague shares his or her toysgteague shares his or her toysgteague shares his or her toysgteague shares his or her toysgteague shares his or her toysgteague shares his or her toysgteague shares his or her toys

Device: kindle v1.0
@shalym: good to know about the auto wake with 3rd-party cases. now it's just a waiting game. i've been trying it without the case today and the only place that gives you any grip at all is along the ridge on the side of the bump and that's next-to-none. i'm thinking of putting strip of gaffer tape on the back to have something, anything to give me some semblance of actually holding it.

@selianth: if i removed the special offers, could i use one of my photos for a screensaver? i didn't realize how annoying it is that it's always in your face without the case as they have literally never bothered me for a microsecond in the past--out of sight, out of mind. now that $20 to get rid of them is looking cheap.

/guy
gteague is offline   Reply With Quote