View Single Post
Old 11-01-2017, 09:51 PM   #12
j.p.s
Grand Sorcerer
j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pb360
Quote:
Originally Posted by vrf View Post
Thanks for the heads-up on the cover. I do want a KO2 case that opens like a book, but I can't have a book with a cover always falling off.
I would like a cover that opens like the KV origami cover and do not understand the overwhelming desire for a cover that "opens like a book". If nothing else, "open like a book" increases width, which reduces the number of pockets it will fit.
j.p.s is offline   Reply With Quote