View Single Post
Old 11-01-2017, 03:44 PM   #104
plusz
Addict
plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: 13.3" Boox Max2, 7" Kobo H2O
Hello, I've been away for some time, sorry

This thread is already quite long so the story got buried down in the history... but it's simple

ReLaunch was developed on GitHub up to version 1.3.8 then the author announced that he lost his interest in it.
Some Russian community picked it up and developed it further but did not work with GitHub. One day they posted a zip with sources of 1.4.* version on a forum.

I have found ReLaunch on F-Droid and I liked it, though it had few serious issues so I picked up the code and refreshed it (mainly bug fixes). To minimise any confusion I renamed my fork to ReLaunchX which stands for ReLaunch for Boox Max, though I intended to keep the compatibility when possible.

Bottom line:
ReLaunchX 1.0.0 = ReLaunch 1.3.8
Any new development increased the ReLaunchX version, current is 1.3.1
plusz is offline   Reply With Quote