View Single Post
Old 10-31-2017, 01:49 AM   #32
mdp
Wizard
mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by skynet84 View Post
I just upload my new video of the Dasung PaperlikePro!
Having direct experience, could you try to explain Dasung's Floyd mode more technically?
It does not seem to be based on A2, since from your video it seems to use all 16 shades. Is that right?

EDIT: could you post a picture of this one attached, fullscreen, rendered by the Dasung in Floyd mode? I am not sure how you can post the result without upsetting the Overlord, the interesting part is rendering at pixel level. (Maybe try with a stripe, e.g. 3000x100 - the official limit is 600x600, but staying within the computed equivalent 3mpixels limit is unofficially tolerated. Keep the weight low, e.g. the attached is 2kb - but try to preserve the clarity of the Dasung dots).
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	gradient16.png
Views:	543
Size:	1.9 KB
ID:	159702  

Last edited by mdp; 10-31-2017 at 02:41 AM.
mdp is offline   Reply With Quote