View Single Post
Old 10-21-2017, 07:43 PM   #117
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cfrizz View Post
This was the same for me. First I ran out of room for all my books, then in the 90s the fonts became too small so I just started saving fan fics on my pc as Word docs since I could adjust the font. I read exclusively on my pc for at least 10 years, and forgot about buying books.

I got my first Sony reader in 2010, and haven't looked back myself either. Once I discovered Calibre, I converted my favorite fanfics to ebooks, and now have over 1500 store ebooks on my pc, phones and tablet.

If ereaders/ebooks hadn't been invented, I'd still be reading only fanfics on my pc.
I've converted I don't know how many Harry Potter Fanfictions to ebook format over the years.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote