View Single Post
Old 10-21-2017, 05:21 PM   #33
deback
Book E d i t o r
deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Laptop
Then I clicked OK and got this:

calibre, version 3.10.0
ERROR: Unhandled exception: <b>MemoryError</b>:

calibre 3.10 embedded-python: True is64bit: False
Windows-10-10.0.16299-SP0 Windows ('32bit', 'WindowsPE')
('Windows', '10', '10.0.16299')
Python 2.7.12+
Windows: ('10', '10.0.16299', 'SP0', u'Multiprocessor Free')
Interface language: None
Successfully initialized third party plugins: DeDRM (6, 5, 4) && EpubSplit (2, 2, 1) && Find Duplicates (1, 6, 3) && EpubMerge (2, 1, 1)
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\tweak_book\editor\syntax\bas e.py", line 158, in do_one_block
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\tweak_book\editor\syntax\bas e.py", line 218, in parse_single_block
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\tweak_book\editor\syntax\bas e.py", line 29, in run_loop
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\tweak_book\editor\syntax\htm l.py", line 387, in normal
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\tweak_book\editor\syntax\htm l.py", line 324, in process_text
File "site-packages\calibre\spell\dictionary.py", line 380, in recognized
MemoryError

Looks like I need to exit out of Calibre much more often (and probably restart the computer) to get rid of these memory errors that I get every day when I've used Calibre all day long.
deback is offline   Reply With Quote