View Single Post
Old 10-20-2017, 04:53 PM   #73
mdp
Wizard
mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrseife View Post
I tried installing a few note apps that support handwriting [...] screen repsonse time is quite slow when drawing - I got a lot better results with my good old Nook Simple Touch
Same experience. I used Graffiti on much slower devices, it is unusable on this one.

Interestingly, also screen refresh can unexpectedly come at a very slow frame rate. Do some screen mirroring, seconds will pass between one update and another (e.g. move the mouse), while on much slower devices the update is fluid instead of "every once in a while".

Last edited by mdp; 10-20-2017 at 04:56 PM.
mdp is offline   Reply With Quote