View Single Post
Old 10-17-2017, 08:44 PM   #39
pendragginp
Guru
pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Several
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony1988 View Post
I was just going to say basically the same thing. I have never gotten an e-reader wet. If I read outside and it starts raining I close my cover and go inside. I don't read in the tub because I take showers but if I did take a bath why would I want to read floating around in dirty water, and naked??? These are reasons why I think waterproof e-readers are not necessary for me. Cellphones would probably be the only device I use that I would like to be waterproof and rugged. They are used constantly and in all environments.
You are both obviously men.

The pleasure of soaking in a scented bubble bath with candles and a good book - I pity you that you know not this pleasure.

Last edited by pendragginp; 10-17-2017 at 08:47 PM.
pendragginp is offline   Reply With Quote