View Single Post
Old 10-16-2017, 11:08 AM   #9
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by church mouse View Post
I have never owned a Cybook reader, but I have seen no negative comments about the quality of the Muse HD screen.
Unless things have improved dramatically since I had one, the primary issue with Bookeen is their lousy firmware. The original Cybook 3 I had was reasonably OK, but the subsequent Opus was terrible - it would hang up several times in a typical reading session, and lacked basic functionality, such as bookmarking and the ability to search. That put me off Bookeen for good.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote