View Single Post
Old 10-15-2017, 06:41 PM   #11
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
You have two problems. One is the font-family in body. That has to go. The other is the use of Fraktur. The way the Kindle works is you either use a font from the list or you use Publisher font and get whatever the default is.if you don't need Fraktur, remove it too. If you do need it, then you may be screwed. Embedded fonts is one thing Amazon botched big time.
Wolfie, my curmudgeonly pal:

You're not reading the thread closely, sweetie. He wants the Fraktur, and it was I who told him to use the body font declaration, for the reasons I've listed. You're right in that he doesn't have to use it, but if he doesn't, the KF8 eInks will all force the reader to view the body in sans-serif.

And the main font on the body tag is, amazingly enough, the Tao of Amazon. Right there in the last few PG's.

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote