View Single Post
Old 10-15-2017, 04:29 PM   #33
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Scribe, PW SE & Kindle 2022, Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
What are you doing with your H2O? Are you not ejecting it properly? I've had once since around Thanksgiving of the year they first came out and I've never had to factory reset.
I always eject it via Calibre. I've had nothing but trouble connecting it to Calibre for months now. The connect screen flashes on and off most of the time, that's if Calibre even sees it, 50% of the time it doesn't. This is on two windows 7 PCs, 1 windows 10 PC and a Mac, using multiple USB leads.

In the end I factory reset it again and when Calibre saw both the kobo and the SD card I sent all my fan fiction to it. It's now basicly a storage device. I can't sell it as I honestly think the USB port is faulty.
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote