View Single Post
Old 10-13-2017, 01:47 PM   #223
DaltonST
Deviser
DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I used the library you gave me as-is. I changed nothing. I would just be sending back what you already have.

The MCS preferences are Calibre-wide, not specific to a particular library. When I opened your library, my MCS still had my settings from before.

Look at the attachment from my post this morning of #217. Your settings should be those, since those are what you were using.

DaltonST
DaltonST is offline   Reply With Quote